Please check out our most recent newsletter for upcoming meetings, workshops, mini-workshops, block of the month, and challenges.
See Calendar page for details on each event. To register, see below.
To secure your registration at SCQG events: (please do all steps below)
- Email the Program committee to ensure there is space in your chosen event
**OR** Sign up/join waitlist in person at a Resource day
- E-transfer event fees (preferred) from your bank to the SCQG Treasurer email
Note: this email changed as of Feb 2024; please update any stored payee information
** OR **
Pay by cash or cheque at a Resource Day to secure your spot
- Forward your e-transfer confirmation to the Program committee to secure your space
Note: Unpaid registrations may be opened up to the waitlist.
- In-person workshops are typically limited to 10 participants; exceptions will be noted
- Payments non-refundable unless cancelled by the Guild; if you need to cancel, another person can attend in person but that is your responsibility to arrange
Thanks for your patience while we streamline event registrations and payments!